Parapolitics: Cultural Freedom and the Cold War | © Stefan Maria Rother
Visitors get insights into the respective exhibitions in various educational formats: guided tours in English and German, exhibition visits with art educators, guided group tours by appointment or talks with curators and experts shed light on thematic contexts and curatorial concepts. Audio guides in German and English called up via their smartphone navigate visitors through the sections and chapters of the exhibitions. Barrier-free offers, thematic introductions and architectural tours in English, French, Italian, Greek and Spanish complement the educational program.
- Guided exhibition tours and guided tours for families: 3€ in addition to admission, admission free under 16 years old, registration not required
- Audio guide: free of charge, use your own smart phone
- Exhibition visit with art mediators: admission included in the exhibition ticket, registration not required
- Guided group tours: dates on request, max. 30 persons; 75€ (90 min, in German, English) in addition to admission, registration: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Architectural tours: Due to construction work, architectural tours cannot be offered until September 2019.