Please note that a visit of the events or exhibitions at HKW is only possible under the following conditions:
- Wearing an FFP2 or surgical mask unless otherwise specified. Masks may be removed when you are seated at events.
- The tested-vaccinated-recovered rule (GGG-Regelung) currently applies for all events. Before events, please check the respective event website for the day’s updated regulations.
- Before your visit to an event at HKW, please check in for contact tracing via app or contact form.
- The tested-vaccinated-recovered rule and check-in currently do not apply to the exhibitions.
Tested-Vaccinated-Recovered Rule (GGG-Regelung)
- Tested: Showing a negative COVID-19 test result (self-administered tests not accepted) not older than 24 hours or
- Vaccinated: Proof of full vaccination (15 days after receiving the second vaccination) or
- Recovered: Showing a PCR test result that proves a prior COVID-19 infection that is at least 28 days, but no more than 6 months old
- The above proofs do not exempt visitors from the mask requirement and other health and distancing rules
Test locations: berlin.de/corona
- Masks must be worn everywhere in the building.
- Maintain a minimum distance of 1.5 meters from others.
- Children under the age of 6 do not need a mask.
- Face shields permitted only with a physician’s certificate.
- For your own safety, we recommend that you register with the Luca or the Corona-Warn app.
- Please do not plan a visit to HKW if you have symptoms of illness.
- The building is cleaned and disinfected throughout the day.
- The elevator may be used by one person – or members of one household – at a time.
- Pay attention to the distance markings in the building.
We recommend purchasing your tickets in advance from our online shop. Remaining tickets can be purchased at the ticket office.
More information about tickets...